Saturday, September 25, 2010

I'm Finally BACK with a Renovation PROGRESS update



Sorry I haven't updated our renovation blog in months. It's been a crazy, busy summer for us. (McKayla's 8th grade Graduation, Our newest Grandbaby was born, traveling (driving) back and forth across the country, Friends and family visiting from out of town (from Denmark, Maine & Idaho) And now my summer is gone, Fall is here and the craziness just doesn't seem to stop. Anyway, enough of the excuses. On to more important things. Some SIGNIFICANT PROGRESS has finally been made on our house renovation. I won't bore you woth ALL of the details, just the main thing, THE HOUSE IS COMPLETELY FRAMED AND AS OF TODAY, THE ROOF IS COMPLETELY SHINGLED. WHOOOOO HOOOOOOO :-) SO INSTEAD OF BORING YOU WITH WRITTEN DETAILS, I WOULD PREFER JUST POSTING PICTURES OF THE PROGRESS. I BELEIVE THEY WILL BE (ALMOST) SELF EXPLANITORY. Thanks for your patience and support. And thank you to my wonderful husband for all his HARD WORK! :-)






























No comments:

Post a Comment